New headquarters - pick up goods
Customers who regularly come to pick up goods in Stasegem have most likely seen the new main warehouse of Ranson rise out of the ground. The new warehouse, which ensures that we can stock our goods at one main location, is almost finished and we have therefore transferring goods over.
To ensure we minimise the impact this may have on our loyal customers, and make sure they get the same service we have decided to organise the move at the weekend. Given the large numbre of goods, we have set four weekends to be able to relocate all the goods. As of today we have two of the four moving weekends behind us. We are proud to say, from the middle of September we can welcome you at our new warehouse at General Deprezstraat 4 in Stasegem. The relocation of the offices is currently scheduled in the first quarter of 2020, after which we will fully use our new site.
New building in numbers
- Total floor space: +- 28.000m² ( over 301,000 square foot)
- Total floor space - freezer: 6.720 m² (Over 72,000 square foot)
- Total floor space - warehouse: 17.880m² (Over 192,000 square foot)
- Total floor space - offices: 2858 m² (Over 30,000 square foot)
- Pallet spaces in the warehouse: 13,200 spaces
- Pallet spaces in the freezer: 6,600 spaces
In the new building we also focus on certain new technologies and we focus 100% on green energy. 2200 solar panels will be placed on the warehouse that ensure an average annual turnover of 570Mwh. We will use the heat generated by the cooling system of the freezer to heat the offices.